Friday 16 August 2013

Celebrity: EOS Lipbalm


I have been reading and seeing a lot about these little lipbalm spheres. They are a go to product for all the Kardashians and have been featured in Miley Cyrus's new music video "We Can't Stop". So what do all these ladies love about them? Well they are 100% natural and 95% organic. They contain Shea butter and vitamin A. They are also paraben, gluten and petrolatum free.


Strawberry Sorbet


Theses beauties come in a few different varieties such as: Strawberry Sorbet, Sweet Mint, Summer Fruit but to name a few. I bought Strawberry Sorbet (which smells amazing) from The Beauty Parlour. They cost nine euro with postage. I love mine, it glides on and does not feel sticky or heavy. I get very dry lips and i can already feel my lips softer! LOVE!!






1 comment:

  1. The Info in the blog is out of this world, I so want to read more. designer handbags

    ReplyDelete