Tuesday 30 July 2013

Beauty Buys July

So these are my beauty buys this month:


Garnier Tinted Eye Roll-on

This is one of my favourite beauty products ever. I have major dark circles and this is a miracle worker. It comes in four different shades, one for all skin colours. Concealing and cooling, what's not to love! 

Price- €11.74



Cocoa Brown Tan:

This tan has become a huge sensation over the last few months. It has also become my go to tan. I will be doing an in depth review on this product soon. 

Price-€7.99

Available in pharmacies and Pennys stores nationwide



Gillette Venus & Olay Razor

I have major issues with razor irritation when I shave, majorly annoying. I have struggled for years to find something to help ease the possibility of unsightly red bumps on my legs. This is an amazing razor!! It helps with the initial irritation with a moisturising barrier with every stroke. AMAZING!

Price- €15.29 (Special Offer @ €7.64)




Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

I picked this up last week in Dundrum. I have been looking for something quick and hydrating for a while. This is a great buy. Pop it on clean skin before bed and wash excess off in the morning. This left my skin feeling plump, soft and hydrated. Oh and it smells amazinggggg!

Price- €30.50




No comments:

Post a Comment