Friday 14 December 2012

My 2013 Hot List

1. Bomber Jackets: So I may finally have to ditch my trusty blazer in 2013. This slouchier look is going to be key to every kind of look this season. I am in love with this Three Floor version. It has everything you could want in a classical bomber that still brings style. Leather look sleeve, metalic and embroidery. Love it!
2. Wrist Swag: It is still all about some wrist candy. I adore a good gold watch, I wear mine everyday! If you are looking for something classical, look no further than Michael Kors. For something different, I am in love with this Daisy Knights Watch. Swag!
3. Stripes: This nautical beauty is back with a bang. It has been sent down the runways of Marc Jacobs, Paul Smith and Jonathan Saunders but to name a few. In regards to stripes, any direction goes! I love them and think they add fun to any outfit. Pair a stripped top with denims or a skirt and cons.
4. Sunnies: Of course sunglasses are a staple in any wardrobe, any time of the year. The sunnies that you should be coveting in 2013 should have attitude! I am talking jewels, printed, oversized......STATEMENT!
5. Flats Ok so I love my heels, however I am loving the fact that flats are bang on trend. What is not to love about comfort?! Practical does not mean boring. Look for something chic and classical. Brogues were spotted on Victoria Beckham recently, SHOCK! If she can embrace the flat, then so can I!

3 comments:

  1. Love the blazer. The shoes are cute too.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog darling! I love the layout and the header. So crisp and clean =). Keep it up!

    <3Jo of thelittledandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOoooo! I wanty the glasses!

    xo

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete