Tuesday 1 May 2012

What I Wore: Double Bash



Saturday night was one of celebrations and farewells.....an all around girly gathering. As I said a few blogs back my birthday was coming and so it had to be celebrated, well it would be rude not too ;) The main event was held for our beautiful and amazing friend Nicola who is heading of to Oz very soon. It was a lovely night of girly giggles and catching up over many, many bottles of pop! 


I have been wanting to wear one of Daisy's new arrivals since it came through the door. It is from an Australian label called Bec&Bridge. I finally got to wear it this weekend (along with A LOT of double sided tape) along with my new Topshop shoes and Zara clutch from my recent trip to Dundrum. I would also like to add how I am overwhelmed and greatfull of all the views I have recieved so far, hopefully my blogging will get better in time :)

Mars <3

Nicola and I <3




4 comments:

  1. Great Blog !
    Really love your shop Daisy..hope you enjoy the blogging world :)
    Feel free to check out my blog too:

    http://retroflame.blogspot.com/

    Erika xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog Erika! I am still very new to the blogging world :) Thanks for your kind words

      Mars <3 xx

      Delete