Friday 20 April 2012

L&L Lovage



Until i can snap myself....I <3 this gals L&L look!
Leather and leopard print....two key ingredients for an on trend, easy wear outfit. Whether it is a casual day look of leather pants, loose knit pullover and a pair of leopard print wedges. Or a night time look to kill in a pair of leather shorts, cream chiffon blouse and killer leopard print heels. It is a match made in heaven. Personally I feel leather pants/leggings/shorts are a key piece to my everyday wardrobe....a little obsessed some may say! Fashion goddesses such as Alexa Chung, Olivia Palermo, Nicole Richie etc. seem to agree. So get your L&L on!!!!!!


Mars <3




Leather Pants...all you need



Shoesssss <3
How to do L&L everyday
Got these babies in New Look 
My Minkpink Leather Panel Leggings from Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment