Saturday 21 April 2012

Saturday Night: Casual Chic

Saturday night has arrived. Drinks with friends? A date? What to wear? Well I had a quick look in my wardrobe and thought of two very achievable looks. Using the same blazer, a t-shirt, denims/shorts and you have two easy wear outfits. 



Everyone has a pair of denims in their wardrobe but I am loving the coloured skinnys at the mo! They are a big statement piece. How about shorts? Not willing to get your pins out tonight, or feeling the chill...pop on a pair of tights (i live in them).  These leather look ones I bought last year in Topshop on a buying trip to London. 


There are loads of shorts out at the moment on the hight street. A colour like black is easy to style and wear. My love for t-shirts is clear for all to see...I have loads. Grey and white being my go-to colours. I have this one from Topshop in both the speckled grey and white (i actually have 2 white... shameful). Zara do great basic t's too fyi :) 



My gold lovage continues with this envelope clutch bag from ASOS. Big enough for my purse, iPhone and lippy ;) Pop on a necklace or some gold accessories and you are set to impress. Casual, chic and easy to wear!

                                                   Mars <3

No comments:

Post a Comment