Friday 20 April 2012

Designer Desirable Dresses

I wanted to do a blog about Daisy's Designer Desirable Dress section. Many of you guys reading this may know that I own Daisy Boutique located on Eglinton Street, Galway. 



My blog will have the odd post about new arrivals etc. along with my own personal style.I will try make it brief  :) ........We opened Daisy originally in Dec 2010 as a strictly retail destination, however due to an idea that would not leave me and high demand, I opened a designer section where you can hire dresses. It is aptly named Designer Desirable Dresses! Here you can hire a dress or gown that can retail upwards of €1,000 for as little as €80-190. The reason I decided to do this was I wanted everyone to have the chance to experience, feel and look a million dollars without the huge commitment of dropping some serious cash. 


Rachel Gilbert


Eithne and Caoimhe from Catwalk modeling some pieces
available for hire @ Daisy
We stock labels such as Rachel Gilbert, Herve Leger, Donna Karen, Matthew Williamson....but to name a few. There are dresses for all occasions whether it is a summer wedding, "Ladies Day" at the Galway Races, black tie event....we have the dress. You can find us on Facebook @ Daisy Galway or call us @ 091-533981. Daisy Love <3  

Rachel Gilbert

Herve Leger

5 comments:

  1. That Herve Leger dress is to die for!!! And the sequin Rachel Gilbert dresses look gorgeous! I will definately be visiting next time I'm home =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Aishling....we have lots more Rachel Gilbert dresses, long and short. That Herve is my fav, I wore it and I love it! Pop in when your home :)

      Delete
  2. Hi - Just wanted you to know "Designer Desirables" is trademarked x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to remove any reference to Designer Desirables please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry don't understand what you mean? It is the name of the store "Designer Desirables" at Daisy. If you want you can mail me at marina.healy@gmail.com

      Delete